Solar hot water installation
From site inspection to installation. Here’s how we’ll install your solar hot water system
AGL Smarter Living only allows expert solar hot water system technicians to set up your new system. And from site inspection, through to installation and to receiving your rebates, AGL Assist will help to make sure the entire process runs as smooth as possible.
The three stages of installing your new solar hot water system include:
AGL Smarter Living will come to your home and conduct a thorough site inspection to work out how a solar power system could work for you.
- Our experts will assess your home, ask you about your hot water needs, and your budget.
- AGL Smarter Living will evaluate which is the most efficient and cost-effective system for your needs.
- You’ll get an indication of the rebates you could be eligible for.
- And in most cases you'll receive a quote on the spot, or if more information is required, AGL Smarter Living will contact you within 48 hours, and follow up later with a written quote, including the total amount of rebates you could receive.
- AGL Smarter Living will arrange a time for an expert technician to visit your home.
- On the day of your installation, a specialist solar technician will remove and dispose of your existing hot water system and install your new tank in the most appropriate position.
- AGL Smarter Living will set up the solar collectors on your roof and connect them to your hot water tank.
This process usually takes less than a day.
- The rebates you may be eligible for depend on a number of factors, including where you live, the type of system you are replacing and the type of system you choose to install.
- AGL Smarter Living will confirm which rebates you may be eligible for and fill in all the paperwork on your behalf.
Getting excited? Get an indication of how much a new system could cost you by contacting us here.