The solar hot water process
Getting a solar hot water system is simple
There are five simple steps involved in installing a solar hot water system at your property. It’s important to understand the process from start to finish, but you can jump a step by clicking below.
- Step 1 – Call AGL Smarter Living
- Step 2 – A site assessment will be conducted
- Step 3 – A quote will be provided
- Step 4 – AGL Smarter Living will install
- Step 5 – AGL Smarter Living will be on hand for follow-up
It all starts by picking up the phone. Start your solar hot water journey by contacting one of our solar hot water experts from AGL Smarter Living on 131 766 to arrange an obligation free consultation.
The site assessment will take about an hour, and by the end you’ll be aware of:
- Which solar hot water system is the most suitable for your property
- What options are available within your budget
- The rebates you may be eligible for.
In most cases you’ll receive your quote on the spot at your site assessment. However, if we need a bit more information we’ll come back to you within 48 hours, and follow-up later with a written quote.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, call AGL Smarter Living on 131 766 to book in a time that suits you. In most cases the actual installation of your solar hot water system will take less than one day. And in all cases, the workmanship of our AGL approved technicians is guaranteed.
If you have any questions about your new system, you can call a solar hot water expert from AGL Smarter Living on 131 766.
Take a look at the types of systems you could get installed here.