Review your solar situation
Before you start a rewarding solar journey, it's important to review your own situation, considering:
- Whether your property is suitable for solar power and a solar power system.
- The costs, processes and steps involved in getting a solar PV system.
- the benefits from a solar PV system available in your state.
To help you with this, we’ve put together a simple checklist for you to run through. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our solar specialists on 1300 076 188.
A simple solar checklist
- Is part of your roof north facing and free from shade between 9am and 3pm?
- Is there enough room on this part of your roof for solar panels? You need at least 15m2 for a 1.5 kW system.
- Is your roof strong enough to support the solar panels and racking?
- Have you set aside a budget to cover the costs of installing solar power for your home?
- Do you understand how much electricity your system could generate each year?
- Do you know the process involved once you decide to go ahead with your purchase?
If you answer yes to all these questions and you feel comfortable moving forward, you can enquire by calling 1300 076 188.